My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the hydraulic pumps have been swapped it is time to start the fall leaf patrol. I still need to make a cover for my dump cart to lessen the trips to the dump pile, but this still beats the raking by hand. I do all of my trimming and edge work with the little guy then come back with the 446 to pick it all up.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looking good. slkpk

·
Registered
690 Posts
I hate you!

LOL, I'm so close to making my setup work, and yet so far. I can't wait to be able to take care of my monstrous leaf blow outs with that set up.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate you!

LOL, I'm so close to making my setup work, and yet so far. I can't wait to be able to take care of my monstrous leaf blow outs with that set up.
What is the problem with yours. I can say though once you get it, this thing will suck the spots off a frog.

·
10,839 Posts
You look ready to kick some leaf kiester, but some rain would be nice to green us up one last time. I'm afraid to light off fireworks, its so dry.

·
Registered
690 Posts
What is the problem with yours. I can say though once you get it, this thing will suck the spots off a frog.
Check my "my 2nd ingersoll lives" thread, I think the hydro motor is seized, not sure yet though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts