My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im not sre if this is the right place but heres my current project the rat snapper all of it was free i havent spent a penny on it i dont know what engine but its getting a rad straight pipe and intake scoop like a drag car. i dont have a welder but i can cut stuff and make it pretty cool i have an mtd front end and some scrap metal. im building this thing for mudding and just beating on it entirely. When i get home im taking more pictures and i also need someone to decode the briggs.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I had that exact same mower as a back up for my lawn biz. was a fantastic machine. deck rotted out and the hydro trans locked up eventually. love to have another one

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is current pictures my same friend who gave it to me gave me a 6hp ticumseh go kart engine as well as soon as i got home from school

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone on the gokart fourm told me already it was built september 1970 thats an old engine oldest ive owned i think. Also i got it running and moving. its not going to be very fast and i think the belt is too hard but not sure. My parents said i cant drive it till i get a steering wheel. Lol and the front isnt mounted yet just sitting there. Also reverse doesnt exist

·
Registered
169 Posts
Rat Rod mowers are awesome! I had one as a kid... I wish I still had that tractor.

atleast I still have a picture of it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Header lol it came from a 5hp briggs and stratton. Fit mint. The engine wont move it. The engine seems too weak but i might get another engine to replace it. Still need self tappers for the fascia and hood. I might make hood pins from a bolt and nut. My mtd needs hood pins so i might just make some.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone offered me 140$ for both my mowers and thats enough to buy a honda vf1100 auction bike without a title. If they do buy them i am buying the bike and got two people who might buy it as soon as i get it if its chain drive im getting another mower frame and im plopping that motor on it lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And they didnt come and buy em'. Anyone in the Indianapolis area want a vtwin mtd runs and drives mint needs starter solonoid and battery. Lol. If there is a sell area ill post it there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts