1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sweet. I just let a 6277 get away. I was just getting into Lawnboys at the time and didn't know any better. Sweet machine!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I think I'll get on eBay and tell the seller that thing's worth a fortune, and they should jack their starting price up to $500 or so.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
:Stop: :hide:

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
The seller is a member here, he is probably laughing at his computer right now:ROF

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Awesome! That has to be one of my new top favorite Lawn-Boy's now! I don't care what condition a 6279 would be in, for the right price, I would buy it! And, that's a Canadian model in the Ebay auction! Super rare indeed!:fing32: :fing32: :fing32: :fing32: :fing32:

·
5K Poster!!!
5,142 Posts
I can honestly say I've never seen one like that. Its like a 6259 engine on a four square side discharge deck. Funky indeed.

Neal

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Odd duck for sure. I've been waiting to see one of those for awhile. Now that I have, I don't know how much i'd want one. It's very spartan, that's for sure. It would be interesting to see where bidding would go if it were repaired...

-Dave

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
The seller is a member here, he is probably laughing at his computer right now:ROF
Ditto:drunkie:

BTW I will not be jacking the reserve price as I am only interested now in raising funds to buy attachments for my db (1956 David Bradley super 5)
I need a ground plow and hillers and would like a sickle mower and a sulky for it.:crybaby:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Ditto:drunkie:

BTW I will not be jacking the reserve price as I am only interested now in raising funds to buy attachments for my db (1956 David Bradley super 5)
I need a ground plow and hillers and would like a sickle mower and a sulky for it.:crybaby:
That's a nice Lawn-Boy you are selling. Very unique!:fing32:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts