My Tractor Forum banner

341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Western Washington MTF Members Wanted!

I have a CV25 (complete & running, just needs oil flush/change & air filter), CV25 (24HP), and a CV730S (CV25).

The CV25 (24hp) and CV730S (CV25) are parts engines...

The CV730S has a thrown rod with a cracked in the casing...

If you are willing, you can combine the parts from the CV25 (24HP) and the CV730S (CV25) to make a good running engine!

I am looking for a Kohler Magnum M18 or M20 Horizontal Shaft or MV18/MV20 as a potential trade plus $200.00

Wanting minimum $700.00 for ALL THREE engines.

Please message me with your potential intrest.

I reside in Port Orchard (just South of Bremerton).

-Thomas (12)
Port Orchard, Washington

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,962 Posts
Thomas, I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rick, that snowblower is rare in my book...

How does that Spike tooth harrow work? Looks like it will bust up the ground good. I like it!!!

I would love to see the sprayer! That and the dump rake are two things i think I have yet to see...
I'll try to remember to load a pic tomorrow of my dump rake. Can't be missing anything on this thread. Pretty sure it's a 917.251320 but I'm still very new to most this implement stuff.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GT_80

·
Registered
15 Posts
I stand corrected. My dump rake is 917.60640 It's fixing to get a rattle can restoration here shortly. I have work to do worth it.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

·
Hawaiian Hobby Farmer
51 Posts
Just bought this GT 6000(? can't find the model sticker- repainted and seems to be missing) but it has a FEL, 100.265120 Replacing some of the hydraulic parts today.
IMG_0408 (1).JPG

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have this dozer attachment on my GT/18. It was used as a snow plow. Do you think it's worth anything? Is there a good place to list something like this to sell?

46" Dozer model 917.254020
Lift Mechanism Model 917.254050

2020-05-09 12.59.12.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,962 Posts
There's a classified section here on the site. Of course, there's always FB, CL and eBay.

Mike

Reactions: waynomo

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #349
Just bought this GT 6000(? can't find the model sticker- repainted and seems to be missing) but it has a FEL, 100.265120 Replacing some of the hydraulic parts today.
View attachment 2460559
My first loader is the same as that one, came on a 1991 GT6000, and in some ways I like it better than the Kwik Way I have on my SS18. it just has a nicer bucket, bucket angle is better, and has bigger cylinders, but the hydraulic lines I'm not as much a fan of.

·
Registered
346 Posts
This may not be the right thread for this request, but since it is primarily about a generator attachment I thought it was worth a chance.

A friend and neighbor had a Suburban 12 (which he bought new) with 42 inch mower, snow blade, snow thrower (the bigger Haban, from 1977), cart and, most importantly, the generator attachment. He passed 6 or 7 years ago and his widow is reluctantly considering selling the whole lot. I had the tractor running a couple of years ago. The mower deck, blade and cart are well used, but in better than average condition with primarily surface rust because, like the tractor, they have always been stored indoors. He had two of the snow throwers so I think the remaining one was only used for a few years and should be in very good condition. I don't think the generator attachment was used more than a few times. I have some idea what the usual components are worth based upon following the forums, but I don't think I've ever seen a generator attachment price.

I'd appreciate your inputs on the value of any and all components, but especially the generator attachment.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
346 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. I may be able to get some next week, but I think all of it is piled in a shed at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,962 Posts
Definitely post the model number. I want to say that I've read that there was more than one size (output capacity) of these generators, and one is rarer than the other (and possibly worth more).

Having said that, I've seen these listed for $50-$200 over the years, but don't know what the actual selling prices were.

Hope this helps.

Mike

·
15,000 +posts!
20,309 Posts
I saw a generator attachment posted on facebook marketplace recently for $350,it looked pretty rough too,had some rust on it--like it was rescued from a scrapyard..but the ad said it worked,and was a 110/220V version,5000 watt rating..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks, Tractor-Holic. I wish I knew if it sold and what the final price was.

·
Hawaiian Hobby Farmer
51 Posts
Looking for Cylinder seals.
I have what some are calling a 91 GT5000 (no Sears ID number on the tractor) with a Craftsman 100.265120 Hydraulic Loader attachment. I have a leak in one of the bucket cylinders and I am assuming I need to change the seals. In the parts list, this cylinder is listed as item 7, part number 100903. Of course when looking up the part on the Sears site, I get the dreaded ,"The manufacturer no longer makes this part, and there's no substitute part" message.
Any ideas for finding seal kits? I'd like to rebuild rather than swap out to new cylinders. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0414 (1).JPG

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pictures of the 4000 Watt alternator - Model 580.58011. The bracket and original manual are included.

It has reportedly been used only a few times - last time was about 9 years ago - and I'm told it ran flawlessly.

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
generators are a tough one... Like others have said, I have seen them go for anywhere from $50, to $90 at a flea market (like new conditions), to upwards of $300 (asking price- no idea if they sold for that)...

I think $150-250 is probably what you can expect to get unless someone "has to have it" then they will always pay more. If I had cash, I would give you $150 for it now.

341 - 358 of 358 Posts