My Tractor Forum banner

321 - 340 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I just said Sears Never marketed on to my knowledge. Lets leave it at that and check out some more attachments! :trink39:

Sears listed a Front End Loader for the FF series in 1981. The picture below is from the Spring catalog. It references page 860 for details but I don't have that page - maybe someone else does.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sears listed a Front End Loader for the FF series in 1981. The picture below is from the Spring catalog. It references pag a e 860 for details but I don't have that page - maybe someone else does.
4Suburbans (Steve) was kind enough to PM me to point out that GT80's original quote was about a backhoe rather than a Front end loader - so my apologies to GT80 for misquoting him and my thanks to Steve for the correction.

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
Sears listed a Front End Loader for the FF series in 1981. The picture below is from the Spring catalog. It references page 860 for details but I don't have that page - maybe someone else does.
Whoa... A hydraulic log splitter attachment for a Sears/Craftsman FF? :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :swow: :swow: :swow: :swow: :swow:

Don't think that I've ever even heard anyone here mention one of those!

Has anyone seen one / have one?

Probably even more rare than the TB Horse PTO splitters?

Mike

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
4Suburbans (Steve) was kind enough to PM me to point out that GT80's original quote was about a backhoe rather than a Front end loader - so my apologies to GT80 for misquoting him and my thanks to Steve for the correction.
I forgive you :)

·
15,000 +posts!
19,699 Posts
The Rotary Harrows do need a PTO of some type. The ones in that image/page are made by R2 Rinaldi, their smallest one at 20" is rated for an 8HP tractor or walk-behind.

Earth Tools has more details for the specifications: Earth Tools

Was thinking the mower PTO from my 12 HP could possibly be routed through a rear 90 degree gearbox, or alternatively use a small E-PTO configuration. (Not sure if others have done this here or not, it is difficult to find threads on this conversion/adaption if there is)
I went to look at a 10 HP "Bush-Hog" tractor that had a 5 speed transmission with hi and lo range,and a rear PTO shaft on it about 6 years ago,and it had a similar looking roto-tiller attachment lying next to it buried in the weeds..
I probably should have bought the tractor & its attachments,guy wanted 100 bucks,but it sat where it was for decades--all 4 tires rotted to junk,even two rims were rotted through from being buried under leaves & mud..

It had a "good" salvageable 10 HP Wisconsin and an automotive style clutch and bell housing though,and the guy insisted last time he used it,it ran decent and all the gears were OK--fears of me not being able to find driveline parts like a clutch,scared me away from it...but I bet it could have been resurected..after I thought about it,I regretted not trying to save it..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is it rare? Because I can't find any info about it :)

Nice score, looks to be in decent shape? Did all the hoses come with it?

There are a few for sale a year but the quality ones with all the pieces are harder to find. Its a lawn vacuum, similar to the lawn cleaner except it doesn't have the powered dethatcher.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice score, looks to be in decent shape? Did all the hoses come with it?

There are a few for sale a year but the quality ones with all the pieces are harder to find. Its a lawn vacuum, similar to the lawn cleaner except it doesn't have the powered dethatcher.

No. I don't have hoses but I can buy universal in Poland. I don't know is the engine start. I don't have time actually to start it. I search the Internet with the serial number of this vacuum but there is no matches.

I search for manual of something for it. Like movies, pics or something.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Got this gem tonight cheap. The guy got it to chop it up but never did. He didn't get the 3pt weldment but that is OK, I think I can fab one up. Just need the supplies, my dad has the welder.:thThumbsU

Now if I can just find a tote box in my neck of the woods.

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Some of the older attachments had weird numbers - ones that were not made by roper. My cab is a 5 digit number, and I can't find a manufacturer or anything for it- emailed cozy cab, sims, i forget who else...

·
Registered
71 Posts
So, the previous owner of my ST-16 with FEL called me the other night to say he found the snow chains and another piece that went with the tractor and asked if I could come get them. I stopped in tonight, got the chains and what I think is a Manure Loader for the FEL...anyone ever seen one like this and is it a real attachment/accessory?

Mike B :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was lookin for an attachment for a 3 pt. hitch to pull a leaf vac with 1 7/8 ball. Any ideas? not sure if these were all homemade or manufactured...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Got this gem tonight cheap. The guy got it to chop it up but never did. He didn't get the 3pt weldment but that is OK, I think I can fab one up. Just need the supplies, my dad has the welder.:thThumbsU

Now if I can just find a tote box in my neck of the woods.
I found a Blade identical to that one and built a Sleeve hitch mount for it,

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Finally figured out what I have, Front Tote 235.264251, could not find any info, found many numbers close, would not fit my Suburbans, the spacers were welded on the wrong side of the mount. Finally found this, apparently it is made for a Custom:

Attachments

321 - 340 of 343 Posts