My Tractor Forum banner

301 - 320 of 343 Posts

·
cletus's tractors
405 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Saw this ad on craigslist and thought it might qualify in this thread on attachments.

Potato Planter from Sears

One row Bradley Potato Planter from Sears - $350
One row Bradley Potato Planter purchased from Sears about 1950. Good working condition. Used last a couple of years ago.

link to ad;
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/grd/4502162985.html

Attachments

·
R&D dept. SSBTC WNY
1,360 Posts
Is there a York rake attachment for the Sears Suburban? If so anyone have any pics? Has anybody made one? I'm tossing some ideas around to possibly put one together. But it's still just an idea in my head, nothing more!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey if anyone runs across the front and rear pto setup for an FF please let me know im looking to buy one for mine thanks in advance for the help ^-^

·
Registered
165 Posts

I know i been quiet for awhile but i crafted me a 3pt chisel plow and built an 3pt A-frame to mount a craftsman sleeve hitch grader blade lol the blade does much better now that i can roll it back and its heavier. The chisel plow works well to its pulled some roots out near stumps i burned to extend my garden the FF20 has been good to me and i love it just wish i could find the front and rear pto drive and shafts

Sent from my LG-VS450PP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Broke a few teeth plowing and the angle blades removable so you can put a ball on and pull trailers as well ^-^

Sent from my LG-VS450PP using Tapatalk

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
...adding my Sears hard cab :)

Picked it up yesterday

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'll add my most recent attachment: a three point hitch hitch. I has a 2" ball and a hitch for my yard card. Got tired of swapping out the ball on the lower end of my tractor, so I built this yesterday using scrap metal from around the yard (minus the ball, of course).

This thing is awesome! I now no longer have to get off the tractor to hitch up a trailer and drop it off! And with the little bit of side swing that the three point has, it means I can be less accurate as I back up to grab the trailer!

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #315

·
Registered
187 Posts
It seems like this might be a good place to ask:

Has anyone come across a rotary harrow? I have saw a few aftermarket 42"-ish European made ones, and wondering if any were made for Sears.

[Edit] See attachment from here: Rotary Power Harrow

Would like one for my yard ...

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
It seems like this might be a good place to ask:

Has anyone come across a rotary harrow? I have saw a few aftermarket 42"-ish European made ones, and wondering if any were made for Sears.

[Edit] See attachment from here: Rotary Power Harrow

Would like one for my yard ...
I haven't seen one before, but they look like they need a rear PTO shaft on a tractor to operate- maybe they are intended for compact tractors with PTO's?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I haven't seen one before, but they look like they need a rear PTO shaft on a tractor to operate- maybe they are intended for compact tractors with PTO's?
The Rotary Harrows do need a PTO of some type. The ones in that image/page are made by R2 Rinaldi, their smallest one at 20" is rated for an 8HP tractor or walk-behind.

Earth Tools has more details for the specifications: Earth Tools

Was thinking the mower PTO from my 12 HP could possibly be routed through a rear 90 degree gearbox, or alternatively use a small E-PTO configuration. (Not sure if others have done this here or not, it is difficult to find threads on this conversion/adaption if there is)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Long after I gave up hope on the seller finding he supposed planter discs they showed up at another members house who had picked the planter and other items up. I was thinking they would be in roughy shape like the planter was. Boy was I wrong and glad to be wrong.

ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1435535666.550678.jpg

·
Registered
104 Posts
My 1969 SS12 with Kwik-Way loader. Bucket is factory. I have forks and a blade for it that someone fabricated. I'm in the process of restoring this one. It'll be better than factory soon!

I just picked up a Gannon, too. It was modified for a Simplicity hitch, but will soon be setup for my Sears tractors! Pics to come.....

Attachments

301 - 320 of 343 Posts