My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking it would be cool to post pics of Sears Attachments or homemade ones you guys have that are job specific...

I say rare meaning, not a snowblower or dozer blade...

Granted I know there are some of these around, but I don't think anyone has done an attachment post before.

So, COme on guys (and gals) LETS SEE 'EM!!!! :fing32:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
with the exception of a sickle mower, earthcavator, generator and loader, theres no point in posting since you have ALL OF THEM :D great pics

·
That there's worth fixin'
1,889 Posts
Love that roller!

Potato plow

Sickle Bar

Spike Drag Harrow

Homemade genearator

DB Generator 1962

Side discharge snowblower (I included it as it's semi-rare)

Sears AG chains 1962

I have a few more semi rare items mostly for DB's but one I've never shown is an unused sprayer. It's never been assembled and nothing's ever been in the 15 gallon tank. All the nozzles and parts are still in little cloth bags and the hoses are still tied up with theit original strings from sears. It's stashed away right now but I'll try to get pics. It can be set up to spray 8 feet wide.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Rick, I would go as far as to say that DB anything is rare, including wheel weights :fing32:

·
1,889 Posts
Rick, I would go as far as to say that DB anything is rare, including wheel weights :fing32:
Hugh I saw only one other set a few years back (on ebay) and they sold for 185$:fing20: They made front weights and chains too. Never seen em

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick, that snowblower is rare in my book...

How does that Spike tooth harrow work? Looks like it will bust up the ground good. I like it!!!

I would love to see the sprayer! That and the dump rake are two things i think I have yet to see...

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
with the exception of a sickle mower, earthcavator, generator and loader, theres no point in posting since you have ALL OF THEM :D great pics
You forgot the seeder and drop spreader...

·
1,889 Posts
Rick, that snowblower is rare in my book...

How does that Spike tooth harrow work? Looks like it will bust up the ground good. I like it!!!

I would love to see the sprayer! That and the dump rake are two things i think I have yet to see...
Spike Harrow works great. really smooths it out flat and rakes out grass and stuff. I used it at my summer garden in canada this year. Just bottom plowed then spike dragged it. It's rocky bad so didn't want to use the tiller.

I've only seen pictures of the dump rake. It seems like it would be the perfect companion to a sickle bar. I want one!

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
how bought the factory front weight? Factory rear slab weight? Factory electric 3 point? the front tote box for a custom? the tater plow that changes to like 3 different plows(dont know the true name), the Lawn Cleaner? BOTH style of bumper style tractor jacks? i might have more, just wanting to see if they count!

·
2,456 Posts
OH forgot the factory lawn areator, factory front snow blade(the one that trips over!!!)8in and 10in turning plows? cultivators??? wheel weights?

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Front tote box for a custom.

:drunkie: :thanku: :sorry1: :thThumbsU

Actually not sure if it is for a custom but somebody said it looked like it is the type that goes on a custom tractor. What is it GT 80? Custome or Suburban?

:trink39: :trink40: :drunkie: :thThumbsU :thSick:

Attachments

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts

·
2,456 Posts
that tote box looks like the one for my suburban....Id have to look at my custom one again to be sure...OH forgot them 3point stops!!!! I got the book for that snow plow and lift setup small fry!!!! Thats a home built front weight aint it small fry?

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IMG_2433.jpg

Jon, here is the snowblade with trip springs- I put the sears tow aerator in my first post

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
676 Posts
Your right, Sears never made them and they also never produced a garden tractor and most everything else Sears sells but they did offer a backhoe for the Suburbans in the 70's.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts