1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Nice video and sweet 110!!!:thanku:

·
TE Forum Contributor
408 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video! If you ever get bored with it and want to sell the 110, please let me know. :D

·
Professor of makin stuff
1,726 Posts
o u so not nice i so want a estate rake and to top it off u have it jd matching and its a windrower i am so jelous now i have absolutely no need for an estate rake but i want one lol

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Awsome '64, I have one is well. I just started it today after a week of sitting, cranked right up!! Nothing runs like a DEERE!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
It looks interesting but I have not seen one before and can't really tell what it is doing. Is it kind of like a dethatcher and moving the thatch toward the center of the rake for easier pickup by something like a sweeper?

Thanks for the video!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its used for making a windrow (combine row of hay/grass) that is baled.

Mind sending your yard down here to Texas were taking any ruffage, this drought is kicking our butt.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Its used for making a windrow (combine row of hay/grass) that is baled.

Mind sending your yard down here to Texas were taking any ruffage, this drought is kicking our butt.:eek::eek:
Ok then when is the video of slkpk baling his yard?:trink40:

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,673 Posts
slkpk very nice rake and 110! Hard to see how well it did from the side though, although the standing row would say it did work pretty well.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Nice tractor, nice attachment, nice video. My compliments and thanks to the videographer!:fing32:

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got one area left to do and will get another short vid with the sweeper in tow at the same time. The area I did first was with the pine needles. slkpk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts