My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Mine no longer has a ring tone. The call go to some unknown place that the provider can not find. Feel fortunate it still works at all after being ran over by the truck. Only thing that doesn't work is the phone.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I leave the phone in the house. Can not hear it mowing and doing yard work anyway plus that is my time. Call it meditation our what ever you want. But next time I bury the tractor in the lake I will try to post the amusing pictures for the rest. Anyway the wife finds it amusing.
Wireless headphones with microphone. I can receive calls (I only answer if it’s my wife or kids when I’m on the tractor - everyone else can leave me alone as I agree with you it being “my time” otherwise). But yes, it’s the amusement - or amazement - of the situations we all find ourselves in.

I have mine hooked to earbuds listening to my music stored on it. Texts or calls cut thru the music with a ringtone. I tell the wife to text me of she needs me as I mow up to 200yds from the house. Also want to have it on hand in case of an emergency.
Agree with this. I get far enough from the house that one may not even hear if the tractor is running or off. If something happens then I want to be sure to ask for help. There have also been times when I see something - wildlife, damage, etc - and want to document it (or laugh at myself later).

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I took the sweeper around and filled the hopper twice before calling it done. It is that time of year to Winterize the pressure washer so I gave the tractor and the sweeper a wash and then Winterized the pressure washer.

The wife figures I have more sweeping to do but I doubt it will dry up enough for that. She'll just have to use the leaf blower on what's left.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts