My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WALTMART
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the need for a replacement radiator for a M-6X4 J.D.Gator as the original one rotted out at the bottom, (aluminum) The Deere dealer could get a replacement, I found a place that could order an identical one the was brass N copper for $370.00 versus J.D. replacement at $1000.00. (not a type error) the folks at, D and B Heat Transfer were great and had a replacement identical to the one that came out in 2 days for the replacement cost of 370.00. a 60% savings plus. Here is the calling card. Thought I would post this for all interested or in need of a radiator replacement,

On another note, The J.D. Dealer stated that they could not get a replacement identical to original?

Even if folks had to ship it would be a savings over the GREEN DEALER$$$$$

Couldn't get the image to load, here is the imformation on D and B Heat Transfer, Grand Rapids Mi., they do have a website and all pertinent info on it.
WALTMART

Attachments

·
WALTMART
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALWAYS, THANKS, Glad to share information that is helpful and COST SAVINGS, it all adds up in the end.

They also have a TOLL FREE# 1-866-773-0028, Saves a little more!!

WALTMART

·
21,731 Posts
Great information!!! Thanks!!

Sad to say that it's 3.5 years too late for the $800 rad for my MF GC2310. :banghead3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts