My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my power flow off my X540 54c deck, I have a guy interested, he has a GX255 with the 54c deck.

Will my power flow work on that machine?

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Anybody know?

Does the GX255 have a 54C deck?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
The John Deere Parts catalog lists 2 decks for a GX255. A convertible 54 inch deck and a convertible 48 inch deck.

·
blinged out
1,346 Posts
I had the same question,when I viewed your powerflow here! I started a thread about my 54xtra edge deck to find out if it was b or c or ?! I also found another used bagger GX54HPY016234 020405! still have no idea what fits what!

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, doing some internet research I'm pretty sure it does indeed have the 54C deck. He's going to bring it by tomorrow and if it fits it's sold if it don't then it's back to the drawing board.

·
Super Moderator
16,678 Posts
Thanks guys, doing some internet research I'm pretty sure it does indeed have the 54C deck. He's going to bring it by tomorrow and if it fits it's sold if it don't then it's back to the drawing board.
Is this double or a tripple Bag system?

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts
I can't tell from your picture but just how does that hold onto the back of your X540?

I see the part that goes over the pin on the hitch, but what holds it to the tractor midway up?

Has to be more then just that bottom pin?

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't tell from your picture but just how does that hold onto the back of your X540?

I see the part that goes over the pin on the hitch, but what holds it to the tractor midway up?

Has to be more then just that bottom pin?
The bracket laying on top this box.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts
The bracket laying on top this box.
If you think that bracket may be able to attach to the back of this tractor(my GX325) just like the GX255, it might still work.

I'm not sure what that sloan link above is, I can't tell from the pictures what that is?

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you think that bracket may beable to the back of this tractor(my GX325) just like the GX255, it might still work.

Thats close but who knows if it measures the same, I guess we'll find out later this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Murph, that setup that you have is the same on my GX345. That U-shaped bar should fit on a lot of tractors if they all use the same size hitch plate on the back. My GX345 bagger will also fit perfectly on my x530.

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Murph, that setup that you have is the same on my GX345. That U-shaped bar should fit on a lot of tractors if they all use the same size hitch plate on the back. My GX345 bagger will also fit perfectly on my x530.
The power flow is sold but it wasn't an exact fit, the rear power flow bracket that is 3 pieces (the two brackets on each side that bolt on) wasn't correct, the holes where the pins attach on the hitch plate are different, all he needs to do is order the correct brackets which I think is probably a right and a left. I let him chisel me another 100 bucks but I wanted it out of my way so down the road it went.

Thanks again to everybody that helped......:thanku:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Always good to sell something that you don't need anymore. Now you can buy some different attachments.

·
Super Moderator
16,678 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts