My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the posters here at MTF has a round fender 110 snow-blower and I am curious if anyone has made one fit the square fender 110/112 style tractor? I know the mounts are not the same, but just how different? I can fabricate stuff so a direct bolt on is not needed, but just how different are they?

Close up photos would be really nice of both mounting systems. :thanku:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
here she is

·
Super Moderator
32,154 Posts
Well... I dont have pic's of mine, but that looks TOTALY diferent. ... My blower is buryed behind the shed, and is kinda grown in at the time, but if I can, Ill try to snap a pic or two today. I THOUGHT I had some but cant find them now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you want to buy a thrower I have a 37a thrower that I would sell.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
One of the posters here at MTF has a round fender 110 snow-blower and I am curious if anyone has made one fit the square fender 110/112 style tractor? I know the mounts are not the same, but just how different? I can fabricate stuff so a direct bolt on is not needed, but just how different are they?

Close up photos would be really nice of both mounting systems. :thanku:
I have the bracket you are looking for.Here is a link to a for sale add I have on WFM. Click on this link and scroll down to Aug-26.
I thought the bracket was for the snow blade but it is for a rf snow thrower

http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=174&page=100686

1 - 8 of 8 Posts