My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a RER right now but I've wondered if a Toro 52" deck would fit under a RER.

·
Snapper Lover
459 Posts
heavy modding and would probably need a 33" or 41" body to do it. Anything's possible just how much time and effort do you want to put into it?

T.C.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Toro once made a RER with a 52" deck under it. I think it was a commercial mower.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is something I'm interested in to. I almost drug home a 36" deck but after reading in this forum I realized it wouldn't fit (not enough room between the rear frame and front end).

I started thinking (very dangerous), and after doing some looking on the internet I think a 41" or larger deck might work as one should fit easier into the space under "the tube".

Some fabrication would probably be needed to adapt the deck mounts to my RER but in theory it should work.

Any thoughs or input? Anyone got a deck?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hard to say. the wide and long front end(33&42" decks) might help,you would probably have to drag it under your mower and see how it looks,what attachments it would need,how the drive belt would run,clutch apply linkage/cable,height adjustment,etc. I would guess nobody here has done it,but who knows?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts