My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably have one or two more mowings left for this year, so it's time to start getting machines lined up and put away for the winter. I'll keep one brick, the Dura Force or the 10518 to finish up with and then put them away. Then, I'll get that red guy on the left end ready for the white stuff!

Attachments

·
Parts collector
3,403 Posts
That's a load of Lawnboys!

·
5,502 Posts
Nice line up Harry! Bill

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,940 Posts
Yes, nice group you have Harry! I'm glad I only use 2 mowers per season now. I got tired of prepping all the mowers for the storage.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill,

I probably do need a few more! Can you help me out, there!

Harry

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Yes, nice group you have Harry! I'm glad I only use 2 mowers per season now. I got tired of prepping all the mowers for the storage.
That sounds like a good plan to me. I have about 10 riders that I have used at some point this year, along wit 4 walk behinds, 3 string trimmers and 2 blowers. I enjoy fooling with lawn equipment but getting it all ready for winter takes a lot of time and work.
Cannon

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Nice mowers. You’ve got a few of my all time favourites. I’m still on the lookout for the elusive to me 69 Bermuda sand one like yours
I think out of all my mowers I got 6 or so out this year and used them. I love working on them all, but just didn’t have the time this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You've really got some vintage models that I would love to see/own. I have a 1967 7256 beige/Bermuda sand mower that I have overhauled but haven't finished up, as yet. Too bad you are so far away, or it might become yours pretty easily!

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Nice!
That would look good sitting beside it’s little brother I have.
Hoping to finish the 2 refurbs I’ve been slowly working on soon (IH334 and LB 8220).
I fell into the trap of starting the 8220 before finishing the other one. Lol
I vow to finish the IH334 before Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts