My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
He's 14 going on 30 when it comes to responsability. I could not ask for a better Son.
At times I find myself telling him how to do things and he comments, Dad you've told me many times. I can do it.

Makes one very proud. And he is very proud of this machine too!

it is in nice original shape, Original owner definitely used it but cared for it. A true survivor, not restored. Just how I like them. :thThumbsU

MU

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah in my older threads I have him helping wrenching on tractors and such from younger too. Good stuff to teach so he'll be able accomplish tasks other think are a phone call away.

MU

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah in my older threads I have him helping wrenching on tractors and such from younger too. Good stuff to teach so he'll be able accomplish tasks other think are a phone call away.

MU
That atc looks great. I have one too. I found a front rack for mine in good shape. I painted it and now I'm looking for a good picture of the warning label for it. Wondering if you could post some images of them?
In your previous pictures of the front rack the warning stickers look like they have white protection paper over them for shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
Just FYI, this is a pretty old thread. But munderhill has logged into the site not that long ago (2 months), so you may get a response from him.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts