My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm working on the 9n of course i have a week off :). I'm trying to get the button to work, it isn't the type with the electric on the back of a button it pushes another rod(the rod that is supposed to be pushed goes towards the front of the steering column which has the solenoid there), well it is suppose to mine doesn't thats what i'm trying to figure out. pictures below of my set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
yep, my 47 2n has the same button. fairly simple to replace.

did you not have one??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey everyone, i'm working on the 9n of course i have a week off :). I'm trying to get the button to work, it isn't the type with the electric on the back of a button it pushes another rod(the rod that is supposed to be pushed goes towards the front of the steering column which has the solenoid there), well it is suppose to mine doesn't thats what i'm trying to figure out. pictures below of my set up.
ummm yeah it is. it's the same as mine.
maybe i'm confused on what your talking about?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kirk,
relooked at the parts manual and yes it is defiantly 11515. Its on page 152 of the ford parts manual :thThumbsU. Know where i could locate one of these bad boys and possibly the pin part # 11511

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.