My Tractor Forum banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Can't wait to see it with the new shoes.
It looks a lot different! Pictures soon.

Nice seat, Austen, is that the one that belongs on it originally? Did you have to have the spacers custom made like the ones on your PK?
Hey Mike,

The seat and wheel set are actually from my former Bolens. The seat is actually from an earlier time period of generation for Bolens but it is a direct bolt on to the HDT. I did have to have custom wheel adapter/spacers made from Motorsport Tech to fit these wheels.

·
Premium Member
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #165

I love that seat! It's totally unique, and looks great on your tractor. Seeing the adapters/spacers, I can't wait to see what rims, and tires you have in store.
Thanks, Dave! It's my favorite style of Bolens seat. The pictures above from my 1886 will give you a close idea of how the wheels look.

·
16,275 Posts
O Yeah--Hot **** -Austen..what a difference. Love that Amsoil--Been using it for years.

Custom wheel spacers? Only Austen...(again--living our old lives vacariously--thru you)

glenn

·
Premium Member
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
O Yeah--Hot **** -Austen..what a difference. Love that Amsoil--Been using it for years.

Custom wheel spacers? Only Austen...(again--living our old lives vacariously--thru you)

glenn
I'm more like obsessed!

Alright, I just couldn't help myself, you guys said snow pics... alright, I will oblige.
:D
Man, I'm taken into a whole 'nother element when I get out into the night and move some snow on a GT. I'm over the moon! The loader is working flawlessly!!! Was going to clean up the streets when I got home from work but it was gone. Another time, if not, ski resort parking lots here I come!! :ROFLMAO: In the meantime, to the backyard!

Sneak peek of trying on the new 'Jordans!

·
Premium Member
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Nice! Very nice!
Thanks, Dave!

Any trouble moving around without any weight on the rear wheels to offset the bucket? Looks..... cool, pun intended!
Thanks, Tim. These tires are filled with Bio Ballast and are actually 50lbs heavier per tire than the original setup including the 70lb weights, they do pretty well and no comparison to the turfs. I did have my Gannon Earthcavator on shortly before this picture but one of the quick connects for the hydraulic top link was leaking so I pulled it off. May put the manual adjust top link on in the meantime before the new coupler comes in; didn't think of that at the time I removed it. :confused:

161 - 170 of 170 Posts