My Tractor Forum banner

121 - 140 of 195 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,079 Posts
Dang, looks like I missed stopping this at the PA border!! :sidelaugh Austen, Kevin really took good care of you! Good people still abound in this country! Glad to see you Bolens looking so good. Can't wait to see the loader on it.

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Dang, looks like I missed stopping this at the PA border!! :sidelaugh Austen, Kevin really took good care of you! Good people still abound in this country! Glad to see you Bolens looking so good. Can't wait to see the loader on it.
No kidding! You could've taken it for a spin. :)

Yes, you said it Tim, good people still abound and these folks are true examples of them. :thThumbsU Yes, Kevin has been one of the most giving people I know. What a guy.

·
Administrator- We’re all friends here
14,476 Posts
Austen, that is one well-travelled tractor. You were very lucky to have found Kevin.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
I love when this thread pops up. Cool stuff here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Austen

·
Registered
466 Posts
Congratulations on completing the next step of this saga!

Paul

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)

Are you ready for it???

To see.....

A Bolens HDT1000.......

Equipped with.....

A never seen before...............

All custom..................................!!!!

LOADER????

Well, exciting day. The loader is done!!! I can't believe it. To see an HDT1000 with a loader, talk about a dream come true. Holy cow. I have to hand it to Rod and Staci and their crew at CTC. These guys stepped up and exceeded my expectations. They worked with me to create a design I wanted and even made it a quick attach/detach too! I'm pretty much speechless. I'm so excited to say that the next step is for it to finally make its final journey west. And that step is currently in the works. The plan is for CTC to crate it and ship it via FedEx freight. Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #128 (Edited)
Will it be under the tree on December 25th?????? Or maybe holding the tree up in the bucket??
That would be some quick shipping! But it just might be here in time for snow removal!!!

·
16,474 Posts
Hello Austen--and so kool on hat loader and the inevitable 'first meeting'-tractor/new owner......Don't sleep in that garage first night--hear?

glenn

·
Administrator
12,469 Posts
The machine looks fantastic, Austen! Such a clean and neat design on the loader. And the quick connect feature is an added bonus, very cool.

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #132 (Edited)
Thanks guys!!

That is really cool, congrats.
Thanks for following along through this whole thing, Scott!

Hello Austen--and so kool on hat loader and the inevitable 'first meeting'-tractor/new owner......Don't sleep in that garage first night--hear?

glenn
Ha ha! Oh, Glenn! You know I'll be out there with a sleeping bag for a week straight! :)(y)

The machine looks fantastic, Austen! Such a clean and neat design on the loader. And the quick connect feature is an added bonus, very cool.
Thanks, Mike! I think it came out pretty cool too.

·
Super Moderator
31,079 Posts
That is a nice looking machine and the folks at CTC did a nice installation on it! Can't wait to see some action footage once it arrives!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Dang the long lost Bolens will finally get to your grubby hands!! Shame if a guy got a job with Fedex long haul and happened to get this freight out west and kinda got lost...……..:0
Now to get my CDL faster...…. BWHAHA!!

·
Administrator- We’re all friends here
14,476 Posts
Austen, are you really going to play in the dirt with that nicely restored, like-new tractor? :D

Reactions: Ericjr16

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Thanks guys!

That is a nice looking machine and the folks at CTC did a nice installation on it! Can't wait to see some action footage once it arrives!
Thanks, Tim, me too! I think they nailed it!

Dang the long lost Bolens will finally get to your grubby hands!! Shame if a guy got a job with Fedex long haul and happened to get this freight out west and kinda got lost...……..:0
Now to get my CDL faster...…. BWHAHA!!
Ha ha ha, of course you would Eric! Well at least I'd know that it was in good hands. ?

Austen, are you really going to play in the dirt with that nicely restored, like-new tractor?
You better believe it! Carefully and being cleaned up afterwards of course. ;) Thanks, Al.

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
That looks amazing Austen! The loader turned of great as well, looks right at home on the Bolens! I can see a loader project being in my future in a few years, I think the Sears needs one. Unless that nice Bolens made a wrong turn on the way to Eric's and came North

Hoping all goes smoothly in the final stage of this saga!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
That looks amazing Austen! The loader turned of great as well, looks right at home on the Bolens! I can see a loader project being in my future in a few years, I think the Sears needs one. Unless that nice Bolens made a wrong turn on the way to Eric's and came North

Hoping all goes smoothly in the final stage of this saga!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Thank you for your nice words Mikey and for following along! :) You'll definitely have to either get or build a loader of your own; they are so much fun to use and my most favorite attachment on any tractor by far. I'm sure with the skills and resources you have, that you'd have no problem building a custom one of your own. (y)

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Thank you for your nice words Mikey and for following along! :) You'll definitely have to either get or build a loader of your own; they are so much fun to use and my most favorite attachment on any tractor by far. I'm sure with the skills and resources you have, that you'd have no problem building a custom one of your own. (y)
Ditto, on all accounts!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Austen and MikMan48
121 - 140 of 195 Posts