My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. Three years ago, I purchased a Cub Cadet / Yanmar EX3200 TLB. 239 hours later, I can confidently say that it was a sound purchase. The tractor runs like a champ and has excelled in every challenge that I have presented. I would recommend this machine to anyone.
I have since sold off some land and I'm looking to downsize to something like an SC2400, either way I'll definitely be loyal to the brand from here on out.
Thanks for reading all and i look forward to reading some of your posts as well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've had my EX3200 only since late last year and have accumulated only about 30 hours so far, mostly moving snow this past winter. Since i joined MTF yours is the 1st post I've seen from an actual owner/user of this machine and I'm glad to see that your experience has been positive. It's reassuring as I've read a lot of negative press about the smaller Cub Cadet l&g machines on another forum. I like mine and I might even get to some of the jobs that I purchased it to help get done around here if the rain ever stops so that the ground can dry out. For now I'll just put another coat of wax on the paint work.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and you got any pics of it? slkpk

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
seamew, Welcome to MTF! Thanks for the review. I am sold on Yanmar! It has been
a great machine for my John Deere. Like slkpk mentioned, if you get a chance post
some pics of it.:)

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've had my EX3200 only since late last year and have accumulated only about 30 hours so far, mostly moving snow this past winter. Since i joined MTF yours is the 1st post I've seen from an actual owner/user of this machine and I'm glad to see that your experience has been positive. It's reassuring as I've read a lot of negative press about the smaller Cub Cadet l&g machines on another forum. I like mine and I might even get to some of the jobs that I purchased it to help get done around here if the rain ever stops so that the ground can dry out. For now I'll just put another coat of wax on the paint work.
Just added an official Cub grille guard as I found that when I was moving brush last fall that I dinged up the perforated metal screen in front of the grille. I was able to easily remove the hood, then the screen and with a light hammer and some dollies removed the dents. Good as new. The plastic grille was unharmed but if that had broken it probably would have cost more than the guard. Ounce of prevention. The guard is quite heavy and well made and protects the entire front of the hood. Looks good too!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I to really like my EX3200! I've posted here before but perhaps you didn't see.
I use mine primarily to maintain a horse lot and pasture mowing. I have not had it stuck yet. I can get into WET manure/goo up to the axles when pulling a 6 foot rear blade & it just keeps pulling. I mow with a rear mounted 6 foot brush mower & it never even grunts going up small grades. I did use it the winter when the two plus feet of snow we got was too much for my smaller "snow tractor" with blade. It did an great job.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks! You are right. I DO wash my tractor after every manure job. Don't need any corrosion to start. I'm even one of those guys that has been know to wax their tractor!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts