My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I are proud to say we are having our first child. He is due July 4 and things are starting to hit home!!! I've recently been reassigned to Atlanta, GA from Fort Benning, GA. We purchased our first home due to my 6 year contract here. My wife is following a "Safari Theme" Things are comming right along!
We just picked up the Crib, Changing Table, and I'm building a Storage Unit with 9 cubby holes. Finished product will be up soon!!!

How did that last one get in there?

·
Administrator
21,221 Posts
Congratulations! Our son and his wife just had a son about 2 weeks ago. They did the safari theme in the little fellas bedroom. Turned out real well.

Good Luck! You do know the rules, don't you? You have to send a cigar to all forum members!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Congratulations! What a thrilling, exciting, and exhausting time in your life.

The nursery work is looking good too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, thanks guys! We just found out today my wife is being Induced into Labor June 30th so well will be having our first child on the 1st of July!!! I finished the nursery, but my poor Bolens is still is shambles... Just wanted to show off my gnarly Nursery!

As you can see the closet is still a gnarly blue color, it has since changed to a tan color and yes that is my US Army Locker skills with the organization in the closet haha... I make my wife proud from time to time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts