My Tractor Forum banner
301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
I would do the same thing as you are doing--as far as the dash I did mine in place no problem--- I look to see it when you get done--I would put that tractor to work with my other ones. They are so tough.
I picked up a plow for it also. Needs a little work but should do the job. I also now have a front lift rod/assembly for both 212s.just need an angle kit.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Toy

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Gave the new 212 a little love with some polishing compound. This one will not get a refresh, just a good shine and then back to work. Something about having a little of the years showing is starting to grow on me. I did straighten the grill and mount it correctly as the PO had it located inside the supports and not attached at the top like it should be, and replaced the broken deck tensioner rod and handle. More pics later as I finish the footrest, side panels, operators station and hood. Needs new shoes all around. Thinking maybe ags on all four corners.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks fantastic!

Reactions: dblomquist

·
Super Moderator
12,366 Posts
I thought this might pique your interest. Needs a motor. In Neosho

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Reactions: dblomquist

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
I thought this might pique your interest. Needs a motor. In Neosho

View attachment 2555910

I saw that yesterday. Been contemplating pulling the engine and electric lift out of the '82 to put in this one. Or using the body panels, hood and fender pan from this one and placing on the '82. I really don't need another 212 nor do I have the room to store another one yet. I may let it sit on Market Place for a bit so when I offer what I am willing to pay they accept. I don't believe it will sell being the wrong color, no engine and manual lift.

301 - 305 of 305 Posts