My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a question if this deal I've found is priced right or not. Ingersoll 3016 looks pretty pristine for age, 3 point, mower deck all new bearings, extra blades, snow plow, shredder vac, wagon and two sets of forklift forks. Priced at $3,400.00. I've missed out on others that were older but had attachments I really wanted i.e. tiller and snow blower but were much lower than this one. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Seems high. How many hours?

I paid 700 for a 3014 with blower and deck. If it has less than a 1000hrs offer no more than $2k. If it has more than that $1500.

Unless prices up north are way higher than here that's why high

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I thought it was high too, but I've been looking at older ones that are Case.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I would still make an offer if is what you are looking for. Especially if it has been for sale a while he might take it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
If you don't end up buying that PM me. I am re-evaluating my equipment and trying decide what to do. I might part with mine but I would have to make some money on it to do it. You are a long way off so we would have to meet in the middle or something. My unit has less than 260 hours but paint is very faded due to previous owner leaving it outside. It runs great though. I used it a couple times this summer to pull a cart around.

I have my Massey for sale right now and am considering trying to get down to one unit that does everything. I have too much equipment for my barn size.

PM if you want to talk particulars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts