My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a pair of HT-20's for sale not far from me. Both have loaders (look like Johnson 14's to me), both have tillers, one has a mower deck, and they come with a 3-pt disc and a spring harrow.

What would you pay for a package like this?

Attachments

·
5,525 Posts
Both HT20 have loaders?

Looks like 14's to me to.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, two HT20's, two loaders, two tillers, and the other stuff.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I would have no problem giving $4000 for the package.As long as they work fine and have no major problems.The one in the pic looks in good shape does the other look as good.

·
5,525 Posts
I would have no problem giving $4000 for the package.As long as they work fine and have no major problems.The one in the pic looks in good shape does the other look as good.
With all the stuff and they run good I say your right give or take $1000

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The trouble is, I'm broke, and I'm leaving for Idaho Thursday morning, so I don't have time to even go look at them and maybe buy them, much less to bring them home.

I'd love to see someone from the forum pick up this deal of the decade.

The lady wants $1500 each, or $2500 for both.

This is her ad:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/grd/1887843022.html

She e-mailed me the pics when I contacted her.

·
Registered
829 Posts
That is a **** of a deal wish it was closer.

·
5,525 Posts

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
OMG! No wonder they look so good! But what deal! Oh how I wish............that is just not right.....somebody is going to get a heck of deal. Now what do ya think they did with two? Run a farm or a winery?

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Man that stinks Steevo .. of all times to be light on funds .. that is a great deal

Cant you sell a kidney of something ?? :fing32:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
wonder how much to truck to n.y state.
David it is something you should check on. It might not be as much as you would think. You might even be able to drop one off at WilberJ's for say 5K and make it a worth while trip.

·
Registered
829 Posts
wonder how much to truck to n.y state.
The last complete tractor i shipped was from here in ohio to mass.the cost was around $1400.It was comparable it size and weight two one of the 20's.

If you know a truck driver that is out that way and deadheading back this way he may haul it back for a cheaper price.You are looking at around 4000 pounds.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
fred ya think I could fish wj for five big ones.sounds like a pay day to me.don,t tell him.thats a lot to ship.alittle to much .thanks.if they were closer.like everyone esle they would have a home.theres that ugly greed again.:thSick:

·
5,525 Posts
David it is something you should check on. It might not be as much as you would think. You might even be able to drop one off at WilberJ's for say 5K and make it a worth while trip.
5k :Stop:

·
5,525 Posts
I have family in California…….

1 - 20 of 21 Posts