My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
LBAD Victim
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow forum members, let us not forget what today represents.

Today is September 11th, 2019; the 18th anniversary of the terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of over 3,000 people, and injured several more. Although it has been 18 years, the effects are still very real, and we need to recognize that. Let us not forget, and share a prayer today for those who never saw 10:00 AM on September 11th, 2001.

I offer up this prayer for those who are forever affected by that fateful day, and I invite others to pray with me.

God of all races, nations, and religions, know that I cannot change the past, nor change others. But I can change myself, and we can slowly make a difference in the world.
God of Glory, hear our pleas for peace as we experience war, heartache, and suffering. We pray that one day, we may live in a world of peace and harmony. Lead us from death to life, from falsehood to truth, from darkness to light, from fear to trust, from hatred to love. Let peace fill our hearts. Let peace fill our minds. Let peace fill our world. Let peace build our universe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts