My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mother in law has fought a hard battle the last 3 years. First lung cancer, removed part of a lung and it has not returned. A year later, brain cancer in the core, treated with a cyber knife and things looked good, A year later it returned and was removed surgically. A month ago she was diagnosed with leukemia. She was ready to fight again. Two weeks ago she fell at home and laid bleeding from the head for about 1/2 an hour before we found her. It is more advanced than what was first thought. Needs blood and platelette transfusions weekly. When she was in the hospital, the doctor said don't look for her to come home. She was sent to a nursing home, went for the transfusion yesterday. The doctor gives 2 weeks or less. Tonight she is coming to our home on hospice to die among family. It's tough because i am kinda reliving the passing of my mother 5 years ago. I have made my peace and will be ok. Family has been notified and most will be in tomorrow. I ask for prayers, not that she will get better and be with us many more years. She is far gone enough and tired of fighting, has said so herself. I ask for prayers that God is swift and Merciful so she doesn't have to suffer. I ask that He takes her quickly and quietly into His Kingdom. And I ask for Him to give friends and Family strength to get through this trying time.
I thank you all for just letting me get this off my chest as it helps me remain at peace.....Todd

·
Super Moderator
32,795 Posts
You have our prayers and hopes that she has all her family around her when the time comes!

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Todd , Im so sorry to hear such heart breaking news, She has been threw so much already. Prayers are spoken for your Mother in
law and her loving family.:praying:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
The poor woman, 3 horrible years, I am sorry anyone has to go through anything like that Todd. My prayers are for her and to your family, that she may pass peacefully and be without pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts