My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to the hospital, the doctors say she has two days left. Normally I wouldn't believe them, but apparently they're already moving ahead with hospice (DNR orders).

Mike

Parts collector
:tango_face_crying:

Sorry to hear this. Prayers.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. She's heavily medicated, so unfortunately I don't know if she heard me. This is not completely unexpected, but rough nonetheless.

Mike

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Was heading home, just got the call to go back. She's already gone. Very glad I got in there tonight.

Mike

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks again guys. This is very difficult.

I know it's best that God finally took her home after a long life iof suffering from so many ailments. It's just not easy to take.

I'm really not sure what to say to my boys (8 and 12). That's probably the hardest part.

As horrible as this is, I'd never, ever, ever get over it if I hadn't been able to see her before she passed. That happened with my first dog, nearly 30 years ago, still remember that like it was yesterday, can't imagine how awful it would be with any person, let alone my Mom.

Mike

Premium Member
I'm truly sorry Mike, prayers for help in these trying times.....

Premium Member
Prayers sent for you and your family. GOD has got this. I'm glad you got to see her before she passed, that will always remain in your memory. Been through this with both parents as well as both in-laws. No one will ever regret time spent with them if we have done all we can for them. I will continue to lift you up as you talk to your boys. GOD Bless You and keep on keeping on.

We're all friends here
Very sorry for your loss, Mike. Condolences to you and your family.

I'll never get to 10,000
Mike, so sorry for your loss. Been there also. May the Lord comfort you and yours during this time.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again guys.

Lost a long time friend today as well. This was due to a boat collision and was not at all expected. I got to her just as the authorities we're trying to pull her from the water.

Not a good weekend.

Mike

Registered
Very sorry to hear about your mom and your friend. One is never ready to lose a parent.

Praying for you and your friends family.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts