My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Parts collector
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a family I met 15 years ago through my ex wife at a church she went to suffered a great loss today. After a year of fighting cancer and thinking she had it beat accept for the last 4 rounds of treatment was admitted into the hospital Tuesday after I had just seen and talked to them both at Giant on Monday. She was praising the lord for healing her, telling me how great God is, her spirits were high knowing she only had 4 more rounds of treatment for one small spot yet. Told me to wish my new wife her best and was glad that are both happy with our lives. Never judged me for the divorce and remarriage. Just happy for us both.

I got the news at 6AM today in a text from my ex-wife that she passed this morning of unknown causes. Then I saw my friends post on facebook explaining that she was gone. They have 2 daughters that she home schooled until last year when the youngest graduated.

While my friend trust in the Lord and believes he will be with her again in Heaven I'm worried about the girls because she was their whole world. I'm sure they were prepared for this possibility but after all the success she was having I believe they thought the worst was behind them.

She was truly a Godly woman, played piano in the church, was a Sunday school teacher.

She will surely be missed. Her witty banter on school subjects (or many other) on my Facebook posts. (ex public school teacher) She was never afraid to tell the truth about public schools.

She was only 58 May you rest in peace Charlotte and rejoice being with the Lord dear lady.

My wife (an NP ) thinks she had a clot that let go and blocked something but we don't know yet.

Thanks
Tony

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,944 Posts
Condolences.
May the Lord welcome her into his kingdom and comfort you and her family in your grief.

·
Parts collector
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
8,126 Posts
Condolences.
May the Lord welcome her into his kingdom and comfort you and her family in your grief.
Nothing I could say can top this.

Sounds like she was an amazing mom. Praying for her daughters.

Mike

·
Parts collector
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing I could say can top this.

Sounds like she was an amazing mom. Praying for her daughters.

Mike
She was an amazing person, mom, and wife to my buddy. She will be misses. Thanks

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your friend. Our condolences.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
My prayers are with your friend and his daughters for sure. We just buried my 1st cousin this week she, was 61 and was diagnosed with cancer back in March 2019. My mom fought it for 13 yrs. before she passed.

·
LBAD Victim
965 Posts
So a family I met 15 years ago through my ex wife at a church she went to suffered a great loss today. After a year of fighting cancer and thinking she had it beat accept for the last 4 rounds of treatment was admitted into the hospital Tuesday after I had just seen and talked to them both at Giant on Monday. She was praising the lord for healing her, telling me how great God is, her spirits were high knowing she only had 4 more rounds of treatment for one small spot yet. Told me to wish my new wife her best and was glad that are both happy with our lives. Never judged me for the divorce and remarriage. Just happy for us both.

I got the news at 6AM today in a text from my ex-wife that she passed this morning of unknown causes. Then I saw my friends post on facebook explaining that she was gone. They have 2 daughters that she home schooled until last year when the youngest graduated.

While my friend trust in the Lord and believes he will be with her again in Heaven I'm worried about the girls because she was their whole world. I'm sure they were prepared for this possibility but after all the success she was having I believe they thought the worst was behind them.

She was truly a Godly woman, played piano in the church, was a Sunday school teacher.

She will surely be missed. Her witty banter on school subjects (or many other) on my Facebook posts. (ex public school teacher) She was never afraid to tell the truth about public schools.

She was only 58 May you rest in peace Charlotte and rejoice being with the Lord dear lady.

My wife (an NP ) thinks she had a clot that let go and blocked something but we don't know yet.

Thanks
Tony
I am sorry for your loss. I am also my church's organist, so I will play an extra hymn for her memory.

·
forkz
5,797 Posts
prayers to this family i know what you are going tru i just lost my girl she was my best friend not cancer but same result prayers to them

·
Parts collector
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your prayers and wishes of peace for him and his daughters. This site really is a community of wonderful people. Thanks to you all.

Forks I know I saw your thread. Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts