My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

Wife and I will certainly include this intention in our prayers for him....and that God gives you and the rest of the family the strength to support each other through this

Make Better Mowers
Prayers are the most effective tool we have. It's so difficult when you have no control over the situation.

Retired Deere Employee
Laurie and I have sent our prayers. Be strong, he is in good hands.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
"UPDATE" Evan came out of a coma, he has been breathing on his own now for over 24 hours, He has been able to squeeze the docters fingers and can move his toes, they may take out the treach this week, he has been fitted for a special helmet so All I know is if it weren't for Special people like you offering prayers for this young man the miracle may have never happened, there is a long road to recovery. my wife and I along with all of our loved ones will continue to pray and support him every step of the way, I will Never be able to thank all of you enough, but I humbly thank you all!!!!!

Premium Member
Great to hear he's progressing Paul. Hang in there. Things look rough right now but the young are very resilient.
I had one of my head injury patients walk up to me and thank me for the help I gave him in the hospital today. The docs said he'd never be able to speak again and he's doing fine now.

Just takes time and a good family support network. Hang in there.

Registered
"UPDATE" Evan came out of a coma, he has been breathing on his own now for over 24 hours, He has been able to squeeze the docters fingers and can move his toes, they may take out the treach this week, he has been fitted for a special helmet so All I know is if it weren't for Special people like you offering prayers for this young man the miracle may have never happened, there is a long road to recovery. my wife and I along with all of our loved ones will continue to pray and support him every step of the way, I will Never be able to thank all of you enough, but I humbly thank you all!!!!!
It has only been a couple weeks and a couple days. I know it has seemed like an eternity, but God uses time for his purpose to sink in. Only God knew what it would take for Evan to know how God loves him and wants the very best for him. If he is a believer, then someone else needed to see God at work in Evan鈥檚 life. God doesn鈥檛 promise to tell us all he is doing, hopefully someday Evan will know and be a reason for praising the almighty God we serve and worship.

Will continue my prayers for him and your family. Thanks for the update.

Handshake Seals the Deal
Praise God for the already made progress! Every little bit is a blessing. We will continue praying. Remember that God loves you.

Premium Member
Just saw this. Thank you God for helping Evan get this far, and for working through care givers like Steve to help folks with such horrific injuries.

Prayers sent for continued healing and strength for his friends and family.

Mike

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
It has only been a couple weeks and a couple days. I know it has seemed like an eternity, but God uses time for his purpose to sink in. Only God knew what it would take for Evan to know how God loves him and wants the very best for him. If he is a believer, then someone else needed to see God at work in Evan鈥檚 life. God doesn鈥檛 promise to tell us all he is doing, hopefully someday Evan will know and be a reason for praising the almighty God we serve and worship.

Will continue my prayers for him and your family. Thanks for the update.
that is beautiful thank you!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #36
Update: Evan's accident was one month to the day (Yesterday) You are all responsible for a modern day miracle!!, Evan is currently in Madonna rehab center in Omaha Nebraska, He lost 30 pounds during his time in a coma but has since gained 10 pounds back he is walking talking eating and responding to his recovery with flying colors, he has lost hearing on his left side and has a lazy eye going on but he is doing so well that on the 29th he will be flying back to Fargo to have his skull surgery, I don't know how to Thank You all for your warmth and support and Prayers, You will always be a big part of this miracle!! Thank you!!!

Premium Member
Wow, that's amazing!

Mike

Handshake Seals the Deal
Update: Evan's accident was one month to the day (Yesterday) You are all responsible for a modern day miracle!!, Evan is currently in Madonna rehab center in Omaha Nebraska, He lost 30 pounds during his time in a coma but has since gained 10 pounds back he is walking talking eating and responding to his recovery with flying colors, he has lost hearing on his left side and has a lazy eye going on but he is doing so well that on the 29th he will be flying back to Fargo to have his skull surgery, I don't know how to Thank You all for your warmth and support and Prayers, You will always be a big part of this miracle!! Thank you!!!

Glad for you Paul! It's all God's doing.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts