My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evan Bier (My sixteen year old grandson) was in a terrible car accident yesterday, He had to have surgery and they removed part of his skull to relief pressure on his brain, can i Humbly ask those of you who believe in prayer to just say a prayer for him I don't know what else to do, Thank you!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Will be praying for him.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Paul, I work in a hospital physical therapy dept and deal with his type of injury routinely. I have helped many folks get their mobility back after this type of injury over the years.

If there's anything I can do to help or educate you on this process let me know.

Right now will be waiting and letting the docs get him medically stable. Prayers are with you and your family.

·
Administrator
13,454 Posts
Wishing the best for Evan, Paul.

·
Registered
689 Posts
You and Evan are in our thoughts and prayers, for a full and speedy recovery. You are a super grand dad for reaching out.

·
Parts collector
2,761 Posts
:praying:

prayers for your grandson and the rest of the family.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Glad you let us know and of course we will pray for Evan. God knows exactly what needs done and can do anything. We’ll be glad to hear from you again with the outcome.

·
LBAD Victim
946 Posts
Prayers to Evan and family.

·
Registered
595 Posts
prayers for you all during this time, and as he heals

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Just saw this and sent prayers for your entire family. Remember, GOD'S got this and all things are in HIS time, not ours. The timing issues is one of the hardest parts for me to remember in any situation like this. Stay strong. GOD bless your grandson and your family as well as all of his care givers. May the Lord guide them in the right direction for a complete recovery.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He tried to scratch his nose today-a good sign, but they sedated him right away he needs to be still,Thank you for all of your prayers he is still alive and that is in part thanks to all of you!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts