My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this economy tractor about 3 years ago. It comes from a tractor grave yard and I’ve brought it back from the dead! It’s a 1971 14HP....completely restored and runs like a champ. This tractor is one of a kind with very few in existence.
Does anyone have more information for me, regarding price, etc. I am looking to sell and move onto my next project. Tractor is located in Pa. I have more photos and can send them upon request. Looking forward to learning more information about this tractor. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
38,089 Posts
Welcome to MTF Bardall! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

You will find the PowerKing/Economy info in this forum:

(2) Power King & Economy Tractors | My Tractor Forum

·
Super Moderator
11,257 Posts
Hi Bardall and
to My Tractor Forum....there was one like that on Facebook or CL a few months ago, I don't remember how much was being asked, or if it sold...where are you in Pa?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought this economy tractor about 3 years ago. It comes from a tractor grave yard and I’ve brought it back from the dead! It’s a 1971 14HP....completely restored and runs like a champ. This tractor is one of a kind with very few in existence.
Does anyone have more information for me, regarding price, etc. I am looking to sell and move onto my next project. Tractor is located in Pa. I have more photos and can send them upon request. Looking forward to learning more information about this tractor. Thank you! View attachment 2491320
Hi Bardall and View attachment 2491324 to My Tractor Forum....there was one like that on Facebook or CL a few months ago, I don't remember how much was being asked, or if it sold...where are you in Pa?
northern Lancaster co.

·
Premium Member
7,216 Posts
Welcome to MTF, Bardall!! :)

Man, a loader AND a backhoe on an Economy? Can you say SWEET!!! One of the coolest setup Economy’s I’ve ever seen, and restored too! What a cool outfit and would be a treat to see in person. Hope to see you around and maybe some more photos of that great machine.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
My grandfather bought a Power King new which I have. I have all the information that came with it, the sales brochure, manual, etc.
Apparently that one was fabricated by someone since I don't see anything listed as those attachments. Looks like they did a good job though.
It's hard to imagine what hydraulic pump would the small hp motor run though.
Grandad did get attachments with his.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have more information for me, regarding price, etc. I am looking to sell and move onto my next project. Tractor is located in Pa. I have more photos and can send them upon request. Looking forward to learning more information about this tractor. Thank you! View attachment 2491320
Is this still for sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts