My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been tossing around the idea of painting my '78 2414, but one of the major hold ups is that I do not know where to buy new decals for the hood and the dash. The other stumbling block is that I am kind of afraid to paint it because once I get something to look nice, tree limbs start falling, idiots start running into it, and of course the ever present flock of sea gulls who just had lunch at Taco Bell show up to relieve themselves on it.
On one hand, it is such a good machine and I think it deserves a nice paint job, but on the other...see the above.
I am also looking for a source for gaskets and seals for the drivetrain.
I used to deal with a guy on Proseprity PA who had parts, but I think he's out of the business, as I have not heard from him in some time.

·
Still plays with tractors
2,354 Posts
Email me at [email protected] and I will send you a list of good guys to deal with for parts.:thThumbsU

Try this place for decals. http://www.powerking.info/

The guy you used to deal with in Prosperity, PA has passed away from what I have heard. Ray Hopf was his name. I bought an engine from him last year. Don't have it in yet but I hope to before the end of summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts