My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need help on this Poulan pro. The transmission linkage is seeming to be sticking somewhere under the mechanisms under the ribbed drive belt. I am looking on the schematic and it says NO LONGER AVAILABLE on the transmission. Is the transmission not available only or can parts still be bought for the linkage on the main tranny? How do you take the weird pulley on the tranny with the ribbed belt. It has a holder I never saw before. The mower goes when you step on the drive petal but it hangs up and keeps on going and you have to step on the brake clutch to stop it. But if you let go of the brake clutch it starts going again. Also I did not know this entire tranny housing is made of some cheap plastic. What a joke. Please help. This is the model number- pp20va46-96046007900. I just found a sticker under the tranny- GENERAL TRANSMISSIONS P/N 580486201. I found a link to youtube and I think it is exact transmission. Please help.

Ill try to post a video of me showing my transmission and what it is doing a little later.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/manufacturer/poulan/tractors-ride-mowers/pp20va46-96046007900-2015-09/drive

1 - 2 of 2 Posts