My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

461 - 480 of 505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,720 Posts
Randy, nice find on the cart and a very good price also! Be sure to keep us posted as you get it refurbished. Pics, we need pics!
Thanks man! The biggest reason I bought it was that my old cart was too short for my loader bucket to dump in with the gate on. $45 for any usable cart is a good price. The fact that it was a #4 IH is just a bonus. Amazing how heavily built this is compared to my other Huskee branded TSC cart. I do plan on using this heavily for awhile so it may be a bit before I refinish it.

·
Super Moderator
7,720 Posts
Reactions: WrongDoug

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
It looks beautiful Doug. You did a good job on the cart.
Thanks!

Beautiful! Definitely shows your attention to detail and pride in workmanship.

When we were talking about putting that cart in your shed I forgot how long than thing is. Much longer than either of my carts.
Appreciate that! Yeah the body itself is like 5 foot long IIRC, it's pretty big.

Wow, congrats, it looks great!
Thank you!

That’s a nice looking trailer. You really made it look like an IH trailer and it goes nicely with the mower also. Nice work!
Thanks, that was kinda what I was going for. That way I could retain the original color of the cart but still make it match the tractor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Apparently I have had a love for the Cub Cadet since I was a pup!

Me in 1964 on Dad’s new tractor

I plan to recreate this picture with my grandson on my GT3200 :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry, also intended to ask if someone can identify the model from 1964...? And if you have one to sell!

Rob

·
Super Moderator
7,720 Posts
Apparently I have had a love for the Cub Cadet since I was a pup!

Me in 1964 on Dad’s new tractor
View attachment 2464327

I plan to recreate this picture with my grandson on my GT3200 :)
View attachment 2464328
Sorry, also intended to ask if someone can identify the model from 1964...? And if you have one to sell!

Rob
1964 Cub could be a Cub Original, model 70, or 100.
Check em out here:

How are you liking the GT3200? How long is it taking you to mow and how many acres are you mowing with it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
This tractor is AWESOME! I love it. As many describe it, it is a hog -nothing holds it back. Great power and very nice level mowing. It is a 2007 and I bought it with a disc furrow, rear blade and ripper/cultivator. Has about 400 hrs on it,

I have a 54” deck and mowing about 3.5-4 acres. Takes about 3+30 with fuel and bladder stops...

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Very nice, enjoy it! Yeah, having a bagger available would be handy, but for now, I'll just keep mulching my stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,058 Posts
Very nice, it's looking good! You even changed the front tires, from the looks of things? Interesting picture, too.

Thanks for showing the Johnny Bucket mount without the bucket, that helps see the mount a bit better. The plates that slip into the frame look pretty thick.

What's the item at the brake pedal? Did you add something to limit how far the pedal comes up? Or maybe mine is just missing something. That looks like an interesting idea, though, if that's what it's for. That pedal does come up pretty far, at least on mine.

Reactions: factoryguy
461 - 480 of 505 Posts