My Tractor Forum banner

461 - 473 of 473 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Randy, nice find on the cart and a very good price also! Be sure to keep us posted as you get it refurbished. Pics, we need pics!
Thanks man! The biggest reason I bought it was that my old cart was too short for my loader bucket to dump in with the gate on. $45 for any usable cart is a good price. The fact that it was a #4 IH is just a bonus. Amazing how heavily built this is compared to my other Huskee branded TSC cart. I do plan on using this heavily for awhile so it may be a bit before I refinish it.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Reactions: WrongDoug

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It looks beautiful Doug. You did a good job on the cart.
Thanks!

Beautiful! Definitely shows your attention to detail and pride in workmanship.

When we were talking about putting that cart in your shed I forgot how long than thing is. Much longer than either of my carts.
Appreciate that! Yeah the body itself is like 5 foot long IIRC, it's pretty big.

Wow, congrats, it looks great!
Thank you!

That’s a nice looking trailer. You really made it look like an IH trailer and it goes nicely with the mower also. Nice work!
Thanks, that was kinda what I was going for. That way I could retain the original color of the cart but still make it match the tractor.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Apparently I have had a love for the Cub Cadet since I was a pup!

Me in 1964 on Dad’s new tractor
View attachment 2464327

I plan to recreate this picture with my grandson on my GT3200 :)
View attachment 2464328
Sorry, also intended to ask if someone can identify the model from 1964...? And if you have one to sell!

Rob
1964 Cub could be a Cub Original, model 70, or 100.
Check em out here:

How are you liking the GT3200? How long is it taking you to mow and how many acres are you mowing with it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
This tractor is AWESOME! I love it. As many describe it, it is a hog -nothing holds it back. Great power and very nice level mowing. It is a 2007 and I bought it with a disc furrow, rear blade and ripper/cultivator. Has about 400 hrs on it,

I have a 54” deck and mowing about 3.5-4 acres. Takes about 3+30 with fuel and bladder stops...

461 - 473 of 473 Posts