·
Registered
101 Posts
rzt50 and sweeper not mine..my friend/neighbors

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had a parker 36 inch sweeper, but the gearing broke or something, so I said it was time for an upgrade and sold it...then I had to borrow my neighbors sweeper to do my yard once, and then I got my new sweeper, which we will find out how well it works tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
my new sweeper...agrifab 38 inch, not that anyone cares lol...seems decent but turning was bad, so I had to take the silver support peice off to use it with the 108...we will see how long it lasts, but if it gets me through the season, I will be finding another parker I hope!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
How do you heat the cab? Very nice Cub by the way!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last year I received a Cub Cadet XT1 LT46" tractor for my birthday. It came with a free garden trailer.

It replaced my old Craftsman GT that died 6 years ago.

I use it to mow native grasses on 2.5 acres in the Southern California Mountains.

I also purchased a bagger.

Lucky for me, the sleeve hitch for my old Craftsman tractor hooks up on the same mounting point as my bagger. So I have various attachments I can use.

Attachments

·
That Guy
1,082 Posts
Pulling those ground engaging implements is going to destroy the transaxle in your XT1. The transaxle in it isn't meant for much more than mowing and pulling a lawn cart, and other things that won't tax the rear end.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Never that clean again. Mine works hard for its keep. 2.5 acres of sage brush and mixed soils. I take it 900' feet down one of my roads and it gets a layer of dust on it in the first 200'.

I gets hosed off every now and again and sits in the garage.

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts

381 - 400 of 402 Posts