My Tractor Forum banner

361 - 380 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks guys!

·
2,845 Posts
My second cub. This was unexpected find. And couldn?t pass up this deal. A 1962 Original.
I got this about 2 weeks ago today.
It was in that condition?....she is a beauty....those fenders and seats really look a lot nicer than today's stuff....just like with cars

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here are the two latest additions to my collection that I picked up this weekend. The Original came with the blade, mower deck, and engine, and the 123 came with the book. I'll need to find an air cleaner, carb, gas tank, and motor/generator for the Original and unless anything else is majorly wrong with it, I should be able to get it back together fairly easily. The 123 may be a little tougher. It's all there but apparently when a bolt fell out, the previous owner welded up whatever was coming off. It also produces abundant amounts of mosquito repellent as long as it runs. It is always surround by a blue cloud and it's almost tough to run the thing and breath at the same time. So I'm thinking it should be a frame off restoration. I have ten other Cub Cadets but I don't have pictures available at this time.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010018&stc=1&d=1497967798
http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010026&stc=1&d=1497967798
Great find. What is your favorite cub cadet year?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great find. What is your favorite cub cadet year?
Anything before they got too new to be as tough as they once were. My newest at the time of that post was a 382. I sold that one and now my newest Cub is a 1450. 1973 I think. I don't discriminate as long as it's a well built machine.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
I tried to drag and drop ...guess it didn't work..I put on 4 new tires today and washed and waxed it....just dropped the deck after these and heading to the garden....
That's an awesome tractor Mike. Had I known anything about Cubs hydraulic tractors like yours I would have been searching for a 3000 series years ago. Do you have a hitch and attachments for it?

·
Registered
626 Posts
The 147 I picked up a couple weeks ago.

IMG_20180816_065909923.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
My 2018 Cub Cadet XT3 GSX

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
1971 108...lots of pictures...also pictured if they all show up is my dads 2014 rzts54 and my neighbors 2007 rzt50...my other neighbors also have a cub but I do not speak to them often. It is just a slightly older version of my dads cub

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
only 2 at a time apparently :)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
just a few more!

Attachments

361 - 380 of 394 Posts