34 Posts
Here is my brand new Cub Cadet xt1 endurance series
and it has between 6.5 to 6.7 hours in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,012 Posts
Brand spankin' new !

Years from now, when everyone is using drone mowers, people will look back and say....

"Ya know, that was one cool machine back then, you actually got to sit on it and ride ! ":thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here are the two latest additions to my collection that I picked up this weekend. The Original came with the blade, mower deck, and engine, and the 123 came with the book. I'll need to find an air cleaner, carb, gas tank, and motor/generator for the Original and unless anything else is majorly wrong with it, I should be able to get it back together fairly easily. The 123 may be a little tougher. It's all there but apparently when a bolt fell out, the previous owner welded up whatever was coming off. It also produces abundant amounts of mosquito repellent as long as it runs. It is always surround by a blue cloud and it's almost tough to run the thing and breath at the same time. So I'm thinking it should be a frame off restoration. I have ten other Cub Cadets but I don't have pictures available at this time.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010018&stc=1&d=1497967798
http://www.mytractorforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2010026&stc=1&d=1497967798

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been wanting to pick up an older Cub as a replacement for my old Craftsman LT4000 for some time and well, the opportunity presented itself when the trans failed (rather epically). Found a guy on CL selling a 1992ish 1440 in nice shape. I guess the cyclops models were a love-it-or-hate-it style and I'm on the love it end of the spectrum. So, here it is. Had a couple issues when I brought it home. It needed the fuel tank cleaned, all new fuel lines, new fuel filter and a new fuel pump. Running much better now but still fighting a lean running condition because it likes to run with the choke about 1/4 of the way out. Anyway, here it is in all it's glory. One small hole in the deck and some rust but hey, it has less than 500 hours on it.

·
Senior Moment
3,215 Posts
Nice tractor...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Plowed snow last week and determined I need chains, after attempting to fix a slow leak it just got worse and I?m stuck waiting for a tube to come in
https://youtu.be/giEK7lcpOVw

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Here are a few of my machines.

I sent this one down the road after I completed it. Why did I do that?:tango_face_crying:
DSCN1744.JPG

One of my 982's (this is a 984) with a Onan p220
DSCN3285.JPG

My basket case 3205 grass cutter after I completed it. I sure wished it looked that good now.
DSCN0213.JPG

Here are a few of my smoker plow tractors.
DSCN1465.JPG

·
Registered
31 Posts
My first cub cadet: a 147 model. Made in 1970.
Got this tractor about 1 month ago today.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
My second cub. This was unexpected find. And couldn?t pass up this deal. A 1962 Original.
I got this about 2 weeks ago today.

Attachments

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,012 Posts
My second cub. This was unexpected find. And couldn?t pass up this deal. A 1962 Original.
I got this about 2 weeks ago today.
Nice, very nice!:thThumbsU

341 - 360 of 394 Posts