My Tractor Forum banner

381 - 400 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
You could say I've become a bit of a Toro fan. Just missing from the picture is my 22156 commercial.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am going to downsize soon and wanted to share some pictures of my fleet. In order from right to left we have a 1996 Lawn Boy 10518, 1995 Lawn Boy 10545, 1998 John Deere JE75, 1992 John Deere 14SB, and a 2006 Toro Recycler 20017. I plan on keeping the 10545 and JE75. I will likely give the Toro back to my Dad and the 10518 and 14SB will be sold.

·
Registered
289 Posts
my Snapper Kees Pro Division 36 with a Wisconsin Robin engine. the engine runs well but blows oil from somewhere and i havent figured out where exactly yet. i would love to repower it with a Kohler CV12.5 (i think that is the 12.5 hp vertical shaft model number) if i can find another one.
as you can see this machine can stripe pretty well :D
i like it a lot
i removed all of the original wiring and safety switches so if you let go of it it will keep going...
not the safest thing but it works lol

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498327927.992919.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498327939.110392.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498327952.795182.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498327962.029830.jpg

Three 4hp models in the rack. Bottom two are 21401P top is 214X1P. One in the middle I just picked up from the original owner, always garage kept. Had not been used in at least 3 years and starts right up and runs perfectly. Same with the X1, runs great. Bottom one not running, also from original owner. 214X1P I put together, deck was a 21401P with non running engine (which I plan to put on another deck once I find one) and engine/front clip came from a 214X1 pusher. Made it into self propelled. 18 snappers now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've been watching you guys.

But finally learned my way around this site. So here are some of my boys. And Yard Nazi. #11 They are just fun to look and talk about. If you still need a toe guard and see the model let me no. Thanks for great site.

Attachments

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,798 Posts
Wow! Very nice collection! I especially like the wall rack. I think you have just all time periods covered. I bet you have some struggles when it comes time to mow the lawn and deciding what mower to use.

·
Registered
232 Posts
My collection of lawn boys:
A 1997 10518
My two favorites a 1994 10520 and a 1995 10545
A frankenmower 6259 with a later F engine a black tank and the later tank mount and not the original F201
A garbage find 10302 4 stroke tecumseh
A 10547 Duraforce
And a recently sold s21zsn

It all started with the 10302 I pulled out of the garbage one Sunday morning after church and the 10323 my cousin bought and well things sort of snowballed from there.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks LB77. LB Ben you have a great collection and a lot of competition in Pa. I sold a lot of nos parts in Pa and can not be quick enough to grab an old one. To slow and to far to travel. Good pics.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks MoJoMowerman. I like your wall racks, and might have to borrow that idea whenever I get around to building a shed. :tango_face_grin: You're right there is a lot of competition for lawn boys in PA, the three speeds and anything pre compliance go real quick on craigslist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure what year this mower is but it's a mowing beast. Unfortunately one of the rear drive wheels decided to give up the ghost on me and I'm having zero luck finding a replacement. Thinking if I do find one that I'd best buy two if they're available. Anyone have any info or possible identification on it? The plate is on it but illegible. Picture is of surviving wheel.
Thanks for any help on it
MakeItDo

PS.. gave $24 for this mower at an auction and used it for nearly 3 years before wheel gave up the ghost

Attachments

·
LBAD Victim
959 Posts
Not sure what year this mower is but it's a mowing beast. Unfortunately one of the rear drive wheels decided to give up the ghost on me and I'm having zero luck finding a replacement. Thinking if I do find one that I'd best buy two if they're available. Anyone have any info or possible identification on it? The plate is on it but illegible. Picture is of surviving wheel.
MakeItDo

PS.. gave $24 for this mower at an auction and used it for nearly 3 years before wheel gave up the ghost
JOhn Deere 14SE 1st generation. Deck and transmission made by lawn boy. Wheels are hard to find.

·
Registered
232 Posts
MakeItDo

You might be able to find a set of white lawn boy wheels in that style on eBay or another member might have a set they'd be willing to part with

·
Registered
7 Posts
You might be able to find a set of white lawn boy wheels in that style on eBay or another member might have a set they'd be willing to part with

I'll definitely try that. Just go to for sale section and post that I'm looking for a single or pair of drive wheels for that model with maybe a pic for reference?
Thanks for the reply

381 - 400 of 404 Posts