My Tractor Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thank you for keeping this thread alive! Love every pic!

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,635 Posts
I have a pair of Red Shouldered Hawks taking up residence around my place. I see them sitting on the fence between my garden area and the pasture, and flying across the pasture.

Attachments

·
2,869 Posts
A friend called me about 2 weeks ago to tell me he could see 2 Bald Eagles from his kitchen...I have lived in this town since 1953 and have never heard of such a thing before...I went running over and got these shots....that Owl Picture about 3 posts up is a rare, fantastic picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Beep Beep
Roadrunners are so awesome. My inlaws lived on a big hill and had one that would run, jump, and glide down it. Only time I've ever seen one in the air.
I had one hanging out sniping the lizards on my porch for awhile. Here he is with his catch.

Attachments

·
2,869 Posts
You caught that color along side its had behind the ears...it is something beautiful on an unusual looking bird...I think Dr. Zeuss got some of his ideas from them

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here's a bird photo for you. I did not take it nor do I know who did but my dad sent it to me this morning very appropriately.

Thank you Vets

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
You caught that color along side its had behind the ears...it is something beautiful on an unusual looking bird...I think Dr. Zeuss got some of his ideas from them
Some of ours have blue at the ear and some have this red. Not sure if the different color means anything but it is beautiful.

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,907 Posts
181 - 197 of 197 Posts