My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this in the woods at my grandfathers. I think its a Reo cause that's what it says on the roof part on the back. I can't find a plate no. or serial no. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another pic

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,574 Posts
Moved it to BYRT for more exposure. Neat find, are you going to do anything with it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moved it to BYRT for more exposure. Neat find, are you going to do anything with it?
gona try and find info on it n possible restore it

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
340 Posts
Tractorman...Where you at??????I got a s10 chassey you could have........John........:praying: :praying: :praying:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm near lebanon. this would fit on a wheel horse or sears suburban 12 frame if i had an extra one

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Somebody on here posted pics of a mower that looked like a jeep, wish I had that thing! thanks for the pics:thThumbsU

·
Registered
486 Posts
Reo did make some odd looking mowers. I remember something similar to that as a kid, a buddy's dad had one in the shed that was too far gone to mow with.
It was Gulf blue and white. It had an odd brand engine, I'm not sure what it was, I think the reason it sat was due to lack of motor parts or something.
Another older neighbor used a Reo rear engine rider, also painted the same color blue, which had an old Lawson motor mounted in the rear.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think a Lawson motor was in it from what my uncle told me

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Looks like a Palomino to me as well. Mega Rare IMO