My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a local 1982 Wheelhorse C125. It comes with a 42" deck, snowplow, and tiller. Mower runs great Is $550 a solid price?

·
dysFUNctional
286 Posts
Here in Northeast PA that would be on the lower end of fair pricing (closer to bargain). If the deck and tiller are working and the belts in good shape and it really doesn't need anything then it is a really good deal (shy of someone gifting it to you). However, if you do not know the seller and the upkeep history, and you need to buy belts, blades, maybe a spindle or two (or three) plus a battery and replace the seat well then it starts to move more towards the average to upper end price for condition, etc. The availability of getting the tractor, plow, deck and tiller all at once in a package deal for $550 is cheaper than getting each of them seperately. If you could post pics of everything then we could give you a more objective review instead of a general comment.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New tires last season. New seat. Chains. Engine runs. Mower deck works fine. Body not beat up. Comes with all belts...

·
16,621 Posts
Can u post some pictures? It sound s like a good deal, with little info.

and remember--there seem to be a lot more of the "horses up in Penn--thus more availability...and as with supply/demand--should mean lower prices--

glenn

·
Registered
264 Posts
All working, sounds like a very good deal. I wouldn't hesitate too long. :howdy:

I've never had any BIG problems with Wheel Horse or Kohler 12 hp's.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts