My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TEDMI
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will I have been looken around here for a few months now , I curently have a 1986 185 Hydro I bought in 88.
Still in good running order , have been thinking it wont last forever , I started looking at the X300 , I almost went for X340 real close , Im 55 years old and I thought I would get a J-D that would last the duration.

I did some shopping around different dealers in tha area and the one in my town was the best deal on an X500, they matched BEE Sports in St. Johns MI and beat them on the 14 bushel power flow bagger,[ a must have for my leaves] by 277.00.
As Mike and frank would say I poped on the x500

I have on order a X500 48" deck with 14 bushel power flow bagger all for 6172.00 out the door, should be here in 2-3 weeks, It pays to shop around and let your dealer know that you are. Even at my age I cant wait for it to get here.

TEDMI.

P.S. I will keep the 185, cant bare to let it go.

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Congrats, now the wait begins! Those 14bushel baggers are nice. I don't blame you for keeping the 185, we will keep ours until its dies too.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats on the great deal! I think you will enjoy your x500 very much, I know I enjoy mine. :wwp: when you get it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats on a mighty fine machine!!!
Of course, :wwp: the DAY IT ARRIVES!!!:greendr:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congrats on the new toy! I can't believe it would take 2-3 weeks to get one though. Mine was only a week.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Congrats hope you enjoy:thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:congrats::congrats:and at 55 still actin like a little kid:biglaugh: Stay young and enjoy it:fing32: slkpk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Heh heh...when I saw your subject, I thought something else!

Anyway, congrats on the new ride.:trink39:

-Chris

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats! Yeah MIke and Frank say poped all the time on the show lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats! Yeah MIke and Frank say poped all the time on the show lol.
That would be "popped" as in "I popped the balloon". "Poped" is not even a word. :fing32:

:trink39:

-Chris

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Congrats!!! You'll have to post some pictures up when you get it....

·
TEDMI
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: popped on a X500

Thanks for the positive responses, I will try harder on my spelling .

I would like to know from folks that have the 14 bushel power flow , what blades work the best for the job, the dealer say the blades that come with the mower will be fine . I'm thinking about getting a front bumper I like the looks of it.

TEDMI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts