My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be going tommorow evening for the Antique,Classic,Mini Rod ITPA Sactioned tractor pulls.Then again Sunday evening for the ITPA Sanction Tractor and Semi truck pulls.Might go Saturday as well but there not having the Garden tractor pulls on Saturday as they did in the past.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
I was there today; and if I can talk my buddy into taking his 1650 Oliver there to display I will be back Sunday and possibly Monday; (with a cab, if you see it, it will be with a "for Sale" sign attached)
I saw something in the "trading post" area today that interested me. and a few things in the flea market area as well. but the guy with the piece I was most interested in (Flea mkt area) lives near me and gave me his #; so if he don't sell it I will get it from him at his house afterwards.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heading there this after noon.Don B and Newt92 I will be the guy with a Kawasaki Mule 3010 Marron and Gray with a big white cooler in the back.Just stop me and say are you John Deere?Would be nice to meet you guys in person.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only took a few pictures this year.Because everything was a repeat of last year.Seems to be the same thing every year with everything in the same place.Even the tractor pulls were the same only worse.Hate to see it that way being a member of that Reunion.

They had a good turn out.But thay have changed a few things that just bothers me.
1. They did away with the Saturday Garden tractor pulls.So I stayed home Saturday.That was one of my favorite events.

2. They now allow exibitors and pullers to park there vehicals along side the bleachers.Where you in the past could set up lawn chairs or sit on a Golf Cart and watch the tractor pulls.Not everyone wants to sit on there Rotten weathered planks they call bleachers.One of these years the thing is going to collapse and that will end the show for good.Very limited area to watch from a cart or lawn chairs now that they made this change.

Probably the last year I will go.Next year I will load up and head to Mt Pleasant Iowa to there show and see how that one is.I here good things about it.

I did take 2 pictures.

1. is a 3 wheeled David Bradley single rear wheel drive.My Uncle has one of these.

2. Was a neat Part golf cart part Oliver 88 that caught my eye.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
I went back today as everyone was packing up hoping to get a few last-day deals; Both items I went back for were still there but marked "SOLD"; (see I was in the wife's Cherokee instead of the truck on Friday) waste of another $21 admission fees to watch everyone pack up. (My wife and son were out there with me; my son was busy Friday)
though I had to get another pork chop sandwich; I had 2 Friday and in the idea of Clara Peller (remember teh Wendys commercials?) I was thinking "Wheres the Pork"? the 2nd one I had was plenty big to make up for the 1st and todays I think was bigger yet; I think they saved the big ones for the last day; still the same $5 ea.
It didnt seem teh same as last year at least as far as the tractors displayed; I saw alot I didnt remember from last year; IDK what was the "highlighted brand" last yr; must have been M-M; this year it was Oliver and it showed! very few M-M's and Cases this year. not a lotta Fords though I saw the sign by one saying "Next year's Highlighted Brand".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts