My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am looking for a plow for a 1974 jhon deer 214 lawn treactor.winter is coming up and i need to plow my driveway and plow dirt to make trails.i can not find a plow and i need help.
:banghead3

any information please post.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Check Boston/Boston south/south coast/and Worcester CL. I think I saw a couple JD plows in there tonite. Might not be the one you're looking for. Always post a WANTED in there.
Look in Rhode Island, too. Not that far away.

It's not going to snow this winter in MA., so keep the mower on.

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
if it helps, the 110 / 112 series and the 210 / 212/ 214 / 216 should all work on that. It's a shame you don't need a snow-blower, I know where there is one in Mass for $225.00 that I really want to buy, but don't need it for another year or two. I just KNOW I will find another, but I just want to grab that one now!

·
-
1,833 Posts
Jump over to www.weekendfreedommachines.com and post in the parts wanted classified.

It's a John Deere only site and there are lots of parts and tractors for sale.

Got a great deal on the lift and sleeve hitch for my 112 from a member there.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've been looking too. Hard to find unless you want to travel to the mid-west. I'm in the Downstate NY area and have been searching as far as Binghamton NY for one. no luck.

good luck to you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if it helps, the 110 / 112 series and the 210 / 212/ 214 / 216 should all work on that. It's a shame you don't need a snow-blower, I know where there is one in Mass for $225.00 that I really want to buy, but don't need it for another year or two. I just KNOW I will find another, but I just want to grab that one now!
thank you that helps allot.good luck with the snowblower

1 - 7 of 7 Posts