My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this pic before to see what it was worth, now I'd like to know what it's for. I bought a cub from a neighbor and he gave me this plow saying that it was for the cub, but I can't use it. Can anyone ID this plow for me and tell me what it will work on. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I posted this pic before to see what it was worth, now I'd like to know what it's for. I bought a cub from a neighbor and he gave me this plow saying that it was for the cub, but I can't use it. Can anyone ID this plow for me and tell me what it will work on. Thanks.
for this use.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I glanced and a sears plow on craigslist earlier today, was slightly bent as well and the dude wanted 150 bucks for it. If you're not planting a garden look into selling it, decent chunk of change.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I glanced and a sears plow on craigslist earlier today, was slightly bent as well and the dude wanted 150 bucks for it. If you're not planting a garden look into selling it, decent chunk of change.
that's funny, I have mine on craigslist for $100.00 and haven't got 1 call.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for their input about my plow, I still have it and still haven't gotten a call on it yet. My wife thinks it will make a great art piece for the yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts