My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Just wanted to let you all know there is a discount offered JUST FOR MTF members and visitors - add the promo code "mtfpromo" when checking out and save 15%.

This is the biggest discount we've ever given. HID standalone lighting that is normally $199 for your machine can now be had for as low as $149.

Sale ends at the end of the month. :)

Thanks for your support.

Clifford

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Yep - they're even cheaper after applying the MTF discount coupon!

Enter in "mtfpromo" and receive 15% off your entire order.

·
kccraftswoman
680 Posts
Welcome Clifford, i was looking on your web page and i am interested in putting h.i.d's on my project tractor and i was wondering if you could suggest what would be good for my application and i need to watch price also.2nd pic is the blower on the tractor. thank you for any advice you may offer.:050:

Attachments

·
Banned
292 Posts
Clifford, I spoke to you about some NEW led lights you were looking to roll out a month ago, but I never got your email. Drop me a line and hopefully I can get some soon. I would prefer to purchase from someone on this site, but I'm just needing a response.. Looking to purchase within 5 days

·
Banned
292 Posts
Sorry about that email address confusion, Thanks for forwarding your previous message to me!

I'm excited to see this product when you roll it out.. They look nice! Keep me posted on the price and when they will hit the market, please!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts