My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MTF would like to welcome Clifford and the folks from Mobil HID. Specializing in HID lighting for the AG community.

Mobile HID serves two purposes. One, we offer great information about many HID Kits on the market. And two, we offer awesome standalone lighting for the agricultural community to ensure the work lighting used on their tractors and combines is the best value they can find to light up their fields for harvests, sowing, grading, etc.
You gotta check out their site and see some of the HID lighting setups they do.

MobileHID.com
480-329-2175

Please welcome Mobile HID and if you have any lighting needs, shoot Clifford and email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Glad to have you here!

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Wow and Welcome! :)

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
:MTF_wel: Clifford .. And :goodl: .. here at MTF

I personally LIKE bright lights .. and will be surely checking out your web-site

:thanku: :thanku:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Mobile HID, nice to have you aboard here and :thanku: for becoming an advertiser, heading over now also to check out your site :).

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Thanks for the warm intro John!

Hi guys! If you have any questions about the lighting you see on the site or have lighting questions that may be unique to your own specific machine that you wish to light up, please let me know.

Here are some of the cool photos that were sent in from a customer in Florida.

What you see are the 512w lights in action. There are four of them and he has them mounted above the cab so the beam pattern opens up nice and full onto the ground. The 512sw (super wide) has an even broader beam pattern and can be mounted down on the fenders if needed while still covering a lot of area.

Thanks!

Clifford

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Lots of us have lighting questions throughout the year and I'm certain that you will become a great resource for all of us. The older I get, the more I appreciate good lighting!

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for advertising!

Your first challenge. I notice you sell HID worklights. Any chance you have a PAR-36 sized reflector I could replace my old sealed beams with? A 40 year old garden tractor with HID lights - how cool would that be?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Hi D-dogg,

Yep, you'll need a par-36 housing that allows the bulb itself to be replaced. If you're interested in this setup, you'll also need an HID light setup for these housings. We have that setup available. And can put together a customized package for $180 shipped.

Just let me know whenever you're ready to go.

Thanks.

Clifford

·
Happy To Be Here
3,753 Posts
Welcome, Clifford,

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

I'll definitely be checking out your site. I want lots of lights. :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
31,882 Posts
Clifford, welcome to the forum and I see D-Dogg already beat me to the question of a set of HID's for my GT! Took a look at your site and it was very illuminating:ROF :ROF !

·
5,523 Posts
:MTF_wel:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. We are happy you joined us.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ahh... now there's a bright idea! :thThumbsU

I've been in a number of cars with HID headlights... major difference compared to the old halogens.

:)

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Welcome!! Our car has HID lights but how cool would it be to have a tractor with them!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts