My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
21,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as though a fair amount of For Sale, Items Wanted, Thinning the Herd, Auctions, etc..... are spilling out of the For Sale thread. Need to make a concerted effort to keep the buying and selling confined in that area of the Walkbehind section.

Thanks for the help in this.

·
Banned
864 Posts
yea we know.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Im pretty sure Brad is just trying to let everyone know so that, people who have not read the rules,or do know know there are rules/ or unaware of the sticky thread just for this will then be able to post in the dedicated thread. Obviously not everyone knows that there is a thread for this capstan......

·
Super Moderator and over 6K Posts!
6,405 Posts
Thanks Brad! Sometimes it's just helpful to remind everyone where their posts should go so they are easier to find. Bill

:thanku:

·
Banned
864 Posts
Yes.. I forgot to say thanks so

Thanks brad !

But in the end people nead to read the rules.

Kori

·
Administrator
21,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not a crisis when someone posts a for sale in the main thread or announces a reduction in their collection, but it just makes for a neater forum. That way, also, after a few days, the announcement has not fallen onto page 2 or 3, it's still there for those that might be in the market.

Thanks for the understanding!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thanks Brad. Being new, this info helps me out. I'll keep it in mind if I decide to thin the herd.

·
Mowerholic
1,127 Posts
TY for the reminder, but with all due respect, I try to stay out f the for sale section. I have way to many Snappers as it is.

After joining this forum I suddenly have the want for a LB 22261 commercial LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts