My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still plays with tractors
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be placing these items on ebay shortly but I thought I would offer them here first. I need to get a couple of pictures which I will do later today. They would be perfect Christmas gifts for the PK enthusiast in your family. Both of these items are NOS so you won't find them anywhere anymore unless you come across an old dealership who has a few laying around. The hat is a knit tossle cap. I think I put it on once to see what it looks like so it's in like new condition. The jacket I tried on once so it too is like new. It's a light weight jacket, nothing heavy. I really don't know what they are worth due to the rarity of the items so I would entertain offers. I would hope that the moderators see the value in keeping this post right here but who knows. I'm winding down my involvement in the PK world and have no use for these items. I'll never wear them so if someone else can get some use out of them, so be it. I'll try to get some pics up later.

·
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some pics. The jacket is XL.

PK Jacket.jpg

PK Hat.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would maybe interested in the cap, I have a fetish for old school caps with the ball on top but you would know more about value than I.

·
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't know what they are worth. Considering they are NOS (not made since 1996 I would assume) and in like new condition, I would just have to say PM me an offer for the hat and I'll consider it. The worst I can say is no. I never see this stuff for sale because nobody has these items that aren't worn and dirty so I have nothing to go by as a gage.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
VERY nice Very retro...I hope this doesn't mean your getting away from PK's info and help on this forum? :dunno: what I would do. You have steered me right a few times when I've been at wits end.:banghead3
thought the same thing, i sure hope he stays.:swow:

·
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The hat has been sold. Jacket is still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts