My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new here and want to know what a good price is for a 1984 PK 1614,dual transmission, Recently restored (looks new) has tiller, plow and 48" mower deck. He' asking $2000 OBO. Thanks in adavance

·
Learning as I go along
273 Posts
:MTF_wel2:It sure sounds nice:wwp:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the knowledgable advice, I really like these tractors and can't wait to bring it home. I was gonna offer $1,500. Thanks again and you will be hearing from me again, I'm sure I will have some ?'s once I get it home

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid 1700 for mine and it was not conditioned . A little too high but is do it again. I love it and to me rebuilding it is half the fun. I did get a lot of attachments but the one thing I don't get is the tiller. I could use one .

·
Learning as I go along
273 Posts
Now that it's yours, and by the way good purchase.:wwp:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It ended up being around a 1970 model. i got it for $1100, the only problem is that when I went to hook up the mower, I realized I had no drive mule for it. Does anyone know where I can find one. I have been looking on the internet but I'm not getting anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It ended up being around a 1970 model. i got it for $1100, the only problem is that when I went to hook up the mower, I realized I had no drive mule for it. Does anyone know where I can find one. I have been looking on the internet but I'm not getting anywhere.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I think I have about 6 mule drives the style you need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts