My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

. parting out or selling whole i started removing parts to sand blast but i think i might just sell it bestr offer. if your interested please call 330-843-7109or 330-932-0075

thank you tom

Attachments

·
Still plays with tractors
2,308 Posts
Why would you want to sell it already? It looks as though it would be a great project and a real nice tractor when done. If I had the space, I would gladly give you double what you paid for it (probably more) but I just can't justify it at the moment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had rods put in my back and need the money to keep my small engine buisness going and i have pay someone now to keep the service part going part-time. i was going to fully restore it but i wont have money or time

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why would you want to sell it already? It looks as though it would be a great project and a real nice tractor when done. If I had the space, I would gladly give you double what you paid for it (probably more) but I just can't justify it at the moment.
ill make u a deal you wont beable to pass up lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this weekend only $300.00 motor does need rebiult and tractor has the body taken off for restore. just having no time with my med. cond. and recent back surgery need money to keep my small engine buisness going.

·
2,308 Posts
Where in Ohio are you?

·
2,308 Posts
It's tempting for sure, but I just can't right now.

·
Learning as I go along
273 Posts
Very nice. Looks complete. I hope you find a seller, just a little to far for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you i have started taking it apart its down to frame wheels rearend trany and steering wheel so if i need to move it i can now knowbody wants it because its taken apart it diesnt make since looks like a part out to me i'll make alot more money parting out or scrapping it then trin to find a buyer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
:thanku::thanku:gas tank 50.00
trany 225.00
rear end 50.00
hood, firewall, fenders and tunnel 125.00
frame 50.00
all 4 wheels 100.00
frontend hub to hub 75.00
or buy complete tractor fpr 300.00 and save
:thanku:

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
I hope you are able to keep it. $300 won't make much difference with any business or personal needs. It may seem like some help, but it is short lived. BELIEVE ME I KNOW. Would love to buy your tractor but I am to far away. GOOD LUCK.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

. parting out or selling whole i started removing parts to sand blast but i think i might just sell it bestr offer. if your interested please call 330-843-7109or 330-932-0075

thank you tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts